Re: EMS PostgreSQL Manager vs. TheKompany DataArchitect

От Tony Caduto
Тема Re: EMS PostgreSQL Manager vs. TheKompany DataArchitect
Дата
Список pgsql-general
So it seemed to hang or it did hang?  Have you tried a newer version?  I
routinely backup 100mb databases and it never hangs.
I think one of the earlier versions did not change the cursor during the
backup, is that what you mean by it appeared to hang? i.e. not being
able to tell if it was doing anything?  Also, I don't think you can even
do backups with EMS.

Thanks,

Tony