Re: EMS PostgreSQL Manager vs. TheKompany DataArchitect

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: EMS PostgreSQL Manager vs. TheKompany DataArchitect
Дата
Re: EMS PostgreSQL Manager vs. TheKompany DataArchitect  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org>)
Список pgsql-general
Wolfgang Keller wrote:

>Hello,
>

>>Both have trials - try it ;-)
>>

>That's  what  I've done, as I mentioned. But sometimes others know/see
>things  that  I don't see/know, at least not within a restricted trial
>period.

It seems to me that EMS PostgreSQL Manager is more actively developed
which probably is a good thing.

Other than that, I agree with the, "both have trials" statement.

SIncerely,

Joshua D. Drake

От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: pg_restore - authentication failed?
От: Bohdan Linda
Сообщение: Re: Partial commit within the trasaction