Re: Debug plpgSQL stored procedures

От Sebastian Hennebrueder
Тема Re: Debug plpgSQL stored procedures
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Klint Gore schrieb:

>On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 21:59:33 +0100, Richard Huxton <dev@archonet.com> wrote:
>

>>Daniel Morgan wrote:
>>

>>>Does PostgreSQL provide a way to step-debug into plpgSQL stored procedures?
>>>

>>Afraid not. One of the commercial versions of PG offered it as a feature
>>IIRC, but I could be wrong, and if so it was some time ago.
>>

>The EMS manager can apparently do it.
>http://www.sqlmanager.net/en/
>
>klint.

I am using it, but I allready had some issues when valid code was not
debugged. In generally it seems to work. You should test it with your
code carefully.

--
Best Regards / Viele Grüße

Sebastian Hennebrueder

----

http://www.laliluna.de

Tutorials for JSP, JavaServer Faces, Struts, Hibernate and EJB

От: "Jim C. Nasby"
Сообщение: Re: RAID0 and pg_xlog
От: Steve Atkins
Сообщение: Re: Email Verfication Regular Expression