Re: Testing for a shared library

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: Testing for a shared library
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>>Is there any way of checking to see if a particular shared library is
>>installed?
>>
>>eg. select is_shared_library('$libdir/tsearch2');
>

> How well do you know the library you are looking for? You could just try
> creating a function from it and seeing if it fails.

I know it pretty well, but it seems kind of lame to have to create the
function and test for it, especialyl if you have a non-error tolerating
environment.

Plus, you have to know what exported functions it has and you have to
worry about creating any input and return types, etc.

Chris

Сообщение: Re: Testing for a shared library
Сообщение: Re: Testing for a shared library