Re: Embed PostgreSQL in application

От Tony Caduto
Тема Re: Embed PostgreSQL in application
Дата
Список pgsql-general
There is no reason why you couldn't just use Inno setup to include the
setup of your app and Postgresql in a single setup.
I do something similar with Firebird for a IM server with Inno setup, I
do not use the embedded "dll" version of Firebird either.

I plan to create a Inno setup for the win32 version of Postgres at some
point, IMO the windows installer that is currently used is overly
cryptic unless you use something like Wise Windows installer.

Inno is a great choice, wish Postgresql used it instead of the windows
installer.

http://www.jrsoftware.org

--
Tony Caduto