Re: FAQ/Documentation about Postgresql on Windows XP

От Sebastian Hennebrueder
Тема Re: FAQ/Documentation about Postgresql on Windows XP
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

you could try to install the Windows version. It has a setup.exe
I did not come across a tutorial for clicking on a setup.exe but as I
see the demand now, I will think over it.

;-)

Sebastian
PS: Cygwin is not needed any more since version 8 of PostgreSQL

--
Best Regards / Viele Grüße

Sebastian Hennebrueder

----

http://www.laliluna.de

Tutorials for JSP, JavaServer Faces, Struts, Hibernate and EJB

Get support, education and consulting for these technologies -
uncomplicated and cheap.