Re: Unicode support

От Marko Ristola
Тема Re: Unicode support
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Marko Ristola wrote:

>However, according to Samba team's UNICODE problem descriptions,
>there are some problems: UTF-8 to EUC_JP conversion may be different
>on Linux and Windows, and on different conversion library implementations.

This was the Samba reference. I recommend you to read the applicable parts.
http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/unicode.html

I hope, that the multibyte into UTF-8 and vice versa is possible.
If not, disabling UTF-8 and UCS-2 seems to be the only workable choise :(

Regards,
Marko