Returning with the inserted id

От Graf László
Тема Returning with the inserted id
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi all

A table was created with:CREATE TABLE test (    id integer,    nev varchar(25),    datum timestamp);

A sequence to hold the id was defined with:CREATE SEQUENCE "public"."test_azon_seq"    INCREMENT 1  MINVALUE 101
MAXVALUE9223372036854775807  START 101    CACHE 1;

The function wich allocates the id and defines the datum is:CREATE FUNCTION test_verif() RETURNS trigger AS
$test_verif$   BEGIN        select into NEW.id nextval('test_azon_seq');        NEW.datum := current_timestamp;
RETURNNEW;    END;$test_verif$ LANGUAGE plpgsql;

and the before insert trigger is:CREATE TRIGGER test_verif  BEFORE INSERT ON test  FOR EACH ROW  EXECUTE PROCEDURE
test_verif();

When I issue an insert (see below) how can I retrieve the
inserted value of id? I need something like Oracle's returns
for insert.

insert into "public"."test" (nev) values ('text');
--
László Graf

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: