Re: 8.1 and syntax checking at create time

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: 8.1 and syntax checking at create time
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Tony Caduto wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I did restore from a 8.0 dump.

[snip]

> I am trying my tests on a new database with fresh language install now.
>
> How can I get my restored databases to behave the same as a fresh one?

Run "createlang plpgsql mydb" before running your restore, and possibly
remove the bits that create them from the dump script, or they might
just fail benignly.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: 8.1 and syntax checking at create time
Сообщение: Re: 8.1 and syntax checking at create time