Re: VACUUM/t_ctid bug (was Re: GiST concurrency commited)

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: VACUUM/t_ctid bug (was Re: GiST concurrency commited)
Дата
Re: VACUUM/t_ctid bug (was Re: GiST concurrency commited)  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Fixed in 8.0, 7.4 and 7.3 branches.

  WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: Query Sampling
От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: Pre-allocated free space for row updating (like