Re: pgsql 8.1 instrumentation status

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: pgsql 8.1 instrumentation status
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

>>Adapting the 8.0 admin package to 8.1 is much less effort
>>than adapting
>>to the pgsql functions.
>

> Maybe, but given the effort I put in, and Magnus put in to get the code
> included in the server in as much of it's original form as possible, I'm
> damned if I'm just going to take that route now 'because it's less
> effort'.

I can post my code that restores full functionality now, with the option
to switch them to LANGUAGE INTERNAL for backend functions that work, or
do nothing. I won't implement code that belongs on the server in pgadmin.

Regards,
Andreas

Сообщение: Re: pgsql 8.1 instrumentation status
Сообщение: Re: pgsql 8.1 instrumentation status