Re: Wrong defeinition of pq_putmessage_noblock since 9.5

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Wrong defeinition of pq_putmessage_noblock since 9.5
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> writes:
> 3. Several source comments in pqcomm.c have not been updated.
>     Some comments still use the old function name like pq_putmessage().

> Attached patch fixes the above issues.

I dunno, this seems like it's doubling down on some extremely poor
decisions.  Why is it that you now have to flip a coin to guess whether
the prefix is pq_ or socket_ for functions in this module?  I would
rather see that renaming reverted.