Re: Questions in the website comments

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Questions in the website comments
Дата
Список pgsql-www
"Gavin M. Roy" <gmr@ehpg.net> writes:
> After reviewing some of the questions that get posted in the comments
> area of the documentation, I was thinking it might make sense to add a
> comment like

> "The PostgreSQL Mailing lists offer a large community of users to answer
> common PostgreSQL related questions."

I think you're going to have to club them over the head a bit more
strongly than that :-(, since the people doing this are short on
clues already.  Maybe something like

"Please don't post requests for help here; they are unlikely to be
answered quickly.  Try the <link>mailing lists</> for help."

I believe there is a remark to that effect someplace already, but it
seems like we'll have to repeat it on every page right next to the
comment form to get any traction.

            regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: