Re: grant select on all tables of schema or database

От Gene
Тема Re: grant select on all tables of schema or database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
That would indeed be a handy feature... I was surprised when I discovered this was not available like in mysql, it's a real pain to grant permissions to a bunch of tables without querying table metadata.

        GRANT ALL ON TABLE *.* TO joeblow

which would indeed be a useful thing to have, but it's *not* GRANT ON
DATABASE.

       match

--
Gene Hart