Re: replication primary writting infinite number of WAL files

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: replication primary writting infinite number of WAL files
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/24/23 09:32, Les wrote:

Please Reply All to include list
Ccing list to get information back there.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: replication primary writting infinite number of WAL files
Сообщение: Re: replication primary writting infinite number of WAL files