What *_mem to increase when running CLUSTER

От Andrew Lazarus
Тема What *_mem to increase when running CLUSTER
Дата
Re: What *_mem to increase when running CLUSTER
Список pgsql-performance
Should I temporarily increase sort_mem, vacuum_mem, neither, or both
when doing a CLUSTER on a large (100 million row) table where as many as
half of the tuples are deadwood from UPDATEs or DELETEs? I have large
batch (10 million row) inserts, updates, and deletes so I'm not sure
frequent vacuuming would help.

Вложения