Technical FAQ collecting of infos from the mailing list

От Sebastian Hennebrueder
Тема Technical FAQ collecting of infos from the mailing list
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

I just read another nice solution for a select problem and an idea came up.
I would like to note and may be rewrite some solutions given here to
development question, tuning etc and put them on my website in a
structured way, so that looking through this is a little easier.

Before doing this, I am having a question. Do you see in this
collecting, rewriting and structuring of mailing list information a
misuse or a copyright infringement or just would you prefer that
something like this does not happen?

--
Best Regards / Viele Grüße

Sebastian Hennebrueder

----

http://www.laliluna.de

Tutorials for JSP, JavaServer Faces, Struts, Hibernate and EJB

Get support, education and consulting for these technologies