Re: pl/Ruby, deprecating plPython and Core

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: pl/Ruby, deprecating plPython and Core
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Bruce Momjian wrote:

>I do think plruby would be a nice addition to core.

Me too. It needs some work (didn't build out of the box for me against
cvs tip).

FYI, I have a backburner project to create PL/JS, which would a
trusted-only language - JS could actually be quite a nice fit, and it's
probably the most widely known scripting language because of the browser
support.

So much to do, so little time ...

cheers

andrew