Re: vacuum error "left link changed unexpectedly"

От Ulrich Wisser
Тема Re: vacuum error "left link changed unexpectedly"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Tom,

I did run vacuum verbose".

INFO:  vacuuming "public.userclick"
INFO:  index "userclick_i01" now contains 13715747 row versions in 60640
pages
DETAIL:  0 index row versions were removed.
14209 index pages have been deleted, 14209 are currently reusable.
CPU 2.46s/6.06u sec elapsed 186.45 sec.
ERROR:  left link changed unexpectedly

To me this looks as the index userclick_i01 is corrupted.
I can not recompile PG, this is a production system. Is there anything
else I could do to find out which file is affected?

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Wisser  / System Developer

RELEVANT TRAFFIC SWEDEN AB, Riddarg 17A, SE-114 57 Sthlm, Sweden
Direct (+46)86789755 || Cell (+46)704467893 || Fax (+46)86789769
http://www.relevanttraffic.com