Re: how to add more than 1600 columns in a table?

От Ron
Тема Re: how to add more than 1600 columns in a table?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 4/24/19 3:22 PM, Adrian Klaver wrote:
On 4/24/19 1:17 PM, pabloa98 wrote:
Hello

Sadly today we hit the 1600 columns limit of Postgresql 11.

How could we add more columns?

Note: Tables are OK. We truly have 2400 columns now. Each column represents a value in a matrix.

Not sure how hit 1600 column limit = having 2400 columns?

I think he means that the design has 2400 columns, and Pg is failing to implement it.

Сообщение: Re: how to add more than 1600 columns in a table?
Сообщение: Re: how to add more than 1600 columns in a table?