Re: [SPAM?] Re: PG8 Tuning

От Tom Arthurs
Тема Re: [SPAM?] Re: PG8 Tuning
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
I think the T-3 RAID at least breaks some of these rules -- I've got 2
T-3's, 1 configured as RAID-10 and the other as RAID5, and they both
seem to perform about the same.  I use RAID5 with a hot spare, so it's
using 8 spindles.

I got a lot of performance improvement out of mount the fs noatime and
turning journaling off.  Of course it takes a *long* time to recover
from a crash.