Re: PG 8.0.3 - PreparedStatement Can't Use Query Methods exception

От David Wall
Тема Re: PG 8.0.3 - PreparedStatement Can't Use Query Methods exception
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Thanks, Kris.  I didn't even SEE that I had submitted the query string
in both places (in the prepareStatement as well as the executeQuery
methods), which is clearly not what I had intended, though I got away
with it before I suppose.

David