Re: psql and ROLES

От Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Тема Re: psql and ROLES
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> writes:
>
>>*) there is no backslash command for getting a list of Roles (like \du &
>>\dg for Users and Groups) - I'm considering using \dr for that - does
>>that sound sensible ?
>

> We could just recycle \du and/or \dg for the purpose.  If those should
> still exist as separate commands, what should they do differently from
> \dr?  There's no longer any hard-and-fast distinction ...

ok - that seems sensible - I will just reuse \du for this

>>*) the new connectionlimit code allows for negative Limits (beside -1)
>

> Right now, any negative value is interpreted as "no limit".  I don't
> feel a pressing need to change that.

ok - in that case we might consider changing the wording in the docs
from "-1 (the default) means no limit" to something like "any negative
value means no limit"

Stefan

Сообщение: Re: shrinking the postgresql.conf
Сообщение: Re: shrinking the postgresql.conf