Re: Slow update statement

От Patrick Hatcher
Тема Re: Slow update statement
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Sorry went out of town for the weekend.  The update did occur, but I
have no idea when it finished.

Here's the actual query and the explain Update:
cdm.bcp_ddw_ck_cus = 12.7 M
cdm.cdm_ddw_customer = 12.8M

explain
update cdm.cdm_ddw_customer
                                        set indiv_fkey = b.indiv_fkey
                                        from cdm.bcp_ddw_ck_cus b
                                        where
cdm.cdm_ddw_customer.cus_nbr = b.cus_num;

 Hash Join  (cost=1246688.42..4127248.31 rows=12702676 width=200)
   Hash Cond: ("outer".cus_num = "inner".cus_nbr)
   ->  Seq Scan on bcp_ddw_ck_cus b  (cost=0.00..195690.76 rows=12702676
width=16)
   ->  Hash  (cost=874854.34..874854.34 rows=12880834 width=192)
         ->  Seq Scan on cdm_ddw_customer  (cost=0.00..874854.34
rows=12880834 width=192)