Re: some improve JDBC

От Oliver Jowett
Тема Re: some improve JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Víctor Pérez Juárez wrote:

> The problem is that RowSet launchs an exception when JDBC return -1 this cause
> my Aplicaction does not work the reasons are down.

This has been discussed at some length in the past -- see the archives.
It's not clear where the fault lies -- according to the JDBC spec, -1
seems like a perfectly valid value to return. As I understand it Sun
were going to check their implementation and get back to us, but that
hasn't happened yet.

Kris was reluctant to change the driver code just for the sake of Sun's
implementation.

Have you contacted Sun about this to see if they are planning to change
their code?

-O