Re: odbc win.xp and mandrake 10

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: odbc win.xp and mandrake 10
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Mie Kie wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I use Windows XP as Client and Mandrake 10.0 as Server. I have installed
> pgsql 8 on mandrake 10. I tried to create connection with odbc but can
> not work. But if i install pgsql 8 on another computer with windows xp
> as a server, i have no problem to create connection with odbc. Anybody
> can help me?

1. Is your postgresql.conf file set for PG to listen for internet
connections on the Mandrake machine?
2. Is your pg_hba.conf file set to allow connections from your Windows
machine?
3. Can you connect from the Windows machine using psql/pgadmin?
4. Can you connect to the Mandrake machine from another linux machine
using psql?
5. What do your system/firewall/database logs say?
6. When you turn on ODBC logging on the Windows machine, what do those
logs say?

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd