Re: Problems storing timestamps with calendars

От Oliver Jowett
Тема Re: Problems storing timestamps with calendars
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
John Dickson wrote:

> We've found the same problem with the postgres driver - the versions of
> setTimestamp() and getTimestamp() taking Calendars adjust the timezone
> in the wrong direction.

I have a substantial rewrite of get/setTimestamp() waiting in the wings
that I'm planning to commit shortly. It fixes several problems with the
Calendar-using variants, and also should fix assignment to timestamp
(not timestamptz) columns. Can you send me your testcase so I can check
that it works ok?

-O