Re: Caching driver on pgFoundry?

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Caching driver on pgFoundry?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi Oliver,

I'm working on the other wrapper driver now. I want to finish
*something* and get it working before I start looking at the issues
that you raised. As you are eluding to it might just be as
complicated to get it right in the driver, but at this point I have
concentrate on the wrapper implementation.

Dave
On 8-Sep-07, at 6:57 PM, Oliver Jowett wrote:

> Dave Cramer wrote:
>
>> It's simpler, there's about half a dozen classes and one if
>> statement as opposed to implementing the Connection and Statement
>> interfaces for 3 versions of  jdbc and yet another build system
>> that does the same.
>
> How do you avoid wrapping Connection/Statement/etc and still avoid
> the problems we discussed with Statement.close()? Can you send me a
> patch for review?
>
> -O

Сообщение: Re: Caching driver on pgFoundry?
Сообщение: Re: Caching driver on pgFoundry?