Re: self-fubar'ed? consistent make failures (undef'd

От OpenMacNews
Тема Re: self-fubar'ed? consistent make failures (undef'd
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
hi there,

-- On April 14, 2005 2:05:49 PM +0200  "Florian G. Pflug" <fgp@phlo.org> wrote:
> Hm... "touch a; mv a A" works on both macs that I have access too....
> (Funnily enough, you can just repeat the move, it always succeeds, e.g.
> "touch a; mv a A; mv a A")

really?  i've tried this on all my macs, and 'no go'.  i always see

    % touch a
    % mv a A
        mv: `a' and `A' are the same file
    % mv a A2
    % mv A2 A

odd.

is there a setting somewhere abt this?  who knew?

>>     why is the pgadmin3 'make' seemingly dependent on wxwidgets' DEBUG =
>> on?
> I just found out why:
> When compiled with debug, the wx-libs are named e.g libwx_macud,
> when compiled without, they are named libwx_macu.
>
> The wx-configure check in acinclude.m4 detects wx in both cases,
> but doesn't actually add the wx-libs to the list of to-be-linked-to
> libs in the second case.
>
> I'm in the process of fixing this - expect a patch later today.

great!  i missed that completely ...

cheers,

richard

Сообщение: Re: self-fubar'ed? consistent make failures (undef'd
Сообщение: Re: self-fubar'ed? consistent make failures (undef'd