Re: duplicate key violates unique constraint. (repost)

От Michael Guerin
Тема Re: duplicate key violates unique constraint. (repost)
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
I'm still getting this duplicate key violation error on the toast
table.  I've re-indexed both the main table and the toast table, would
clustering the table, or recreating the table with a select into fix
this problem?

Also, I believe this index is created by the database so I shouldn't be
able to insert data that causes this error, shouldn't the database
complain a little louder about this error?

-mike