Best way of retrieving tablename from a query ?

От lothar.behrens@lollisoft.de
Тема Best way of retrieving tablename from a query ?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi,

I have implemented a function to retrieve the table name from a SQL query by analysing
the SQL query string.

Now I tried to use the SQLColumns to do this, because avoiding special handling of joined
or multible tables in a query.

The orginal sample code uses an uninitialized hstmt in it's call, so I assumed, it must be the
statement, that I have created from the orginal query to retrieve the table from.

Is this correct, or is there a better way to do this ?

Thanks Lothar

--
Lothar Behrens    |    Rapid Prototyping ...
Rosmarinstr 3        |