Re: problem after restoring a backup database on a different

От mail TechEvolution
Тема Re: problem after restoring a backup database on a different
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Scott

i don't know, i do just the exact thing, with exact users and one the
other pc (where the db is not original created, + tried on 3 different
pc) it is not working.

i can restore the database, the tables and data is there, but i cannot
use the tables

i can connect to the database itself, but when i try to run an easy sql
statement as select * from table, i recieve:

relation "table" does not exist

if it had to do with the user, i wouldn't be able to restore the
database, right?

do you think it has to do with the schema?  (wich i do not know what you
mean by this, i ame a novice to PostGreSQL) if so, can you help me what
i can do to check this?

greetZ

wes