Re: how to insert '\\' in postgres database using java

От Ropel
Тема Re: how to insert '\\' in postgres database using java
Дата
Список pgsql-general
If, as the name of the column suggests, the backslash is used for
pathnames, why don't you bypass the problem by using normal slash (I.E:
"path/to/my/file")? It works well
with new windows versions and, of course, unix-style pathnames....

Hope this helps, Roberto