Re: performance problems ... 100 cpu utilization

От David Mitchell
Тема Re: performance problems ... 100 cpu utilization
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
If your table has got into this state, then vacuum analyze won't fix it.
You will have to do a vacuum full to get it back to normal, then
regularly vacuum (not full) to keep it in good condition. We vacuum our
critical tables every 10 minutes to keep them in good nick.

David

--
David Mitchell
Software Engineer

Сообщение: Re: lots of updates on small table
Сообщение: Re: lots of updates on small table