Re: compilation problems on Mandrake 10.1

От roy vinner
Тема Re: compilation problems on Mandrake 10.1
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
So far, simly recompiling wxGTK-2.6.1 is failing. I am recompiling wxGTK
and then trying to make pgadmin. For some reason, 'make uninstall' does
not work, so I am simply re-writing all over again. If that is the
issue, where should I delete the install files from?

There's a note about changing LD_LIBRARY_PATH after 'make install' is
completed, but I have it already installed and pointing to /usr/lib in
my case.

Is there any particular version of the cvs build which is better than
others for Mandrake 10.1? I've downloaded the latest and am going to try
it now.

Thank you for your comments.

Roy

> [...]

Сообщение: Re: compilation problems on Mandrake 10.1
Сообщение: Re: compilation problems on Mandrake 10.1