Re: Quotation marks in queries

От Russ Brown
Тема Re: Quotation marks in queries
Дата
Список pgsql-general
How difficult would it be to add a configuration option (at the global,
database or session level) to make PostgreSQL transparently quote
identifiers for you? That would be a simple way to allow users to use
case-sensitive names without quoting everything manually or changing
deep parts of the back end to support case insensitivity.

I'd certainly welcome such a feature...