Re: Transparent encryption in PostgreSQL?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Transparent encryption in PostgreSQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> My sense is that this is a difficult problem.  However, I made the
> mistake of promising this functionality,

Well it isn't that difficult except that you need some level of two way
encryption and it is going to be a performance nightmare.

I would suggest instead just mounting postgresql on an encrypted filesystem.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Your PostgreSQL solutions provider, Command Prompt, Inc.
24x7 support - 1.800.492.2240, programming, and consulting