Re: Windows version of PostgreSQL 8.x?

От Tony Caduto
Тема Re: Windows version of PostgreSQL 8.x?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
It's very stable, I have been using it for a Apache DSO application
since the first beta (July/Aug 2004) and It just runs and runs and runs.
The app is not super busy, but I have never had a issue with the database.
I replaced a old MS SQL server 7 install with Postgresql win32 and never
looked back :-)

Tony Caduto
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com
home of PG Lightning Admin for Postgresql 8.x

Bjørn T Johansen wrote:

>How stable is the Windows version of PGSQL 8? Is it as stable as the Linux
>version or should I be looking for something else?
>

>Regards,
>
>BTJ

>TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

Сообщение: Re: Checkpoints are occurring too frequently...
Сообщение: Re: Checkpoints are occurring too frequently...