Re: HEAD: Compile issues on UnixWare 7.1.4

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: HEAD: Compile issues on UnixWare 7.1.4
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Larry Rosenman wrote:

>I'll play some more, but I'm at a loss.  Especially since REL8_0_STABLE
>fails as well :(

It was a PATH problem, as Larry discovered. With the patch I posted
tonight both these branches run fine on Larry's machine (see below)

FYI, I notice that, on this platform, on both HEAD and REL8_0_STABLE,
the contrib/intarray tests run *extremely* slowly on both branches,
apparently taking huge amounts of time over the last two gist index
creation statements. It ran so slowly that I thought it was hung.

cheers

andrew

bash-2.05a$ ./run_build.pl --verbose --nosend --nostatus --keepall
REL8_0_STABLE
checking out source ...
checking if build run needed ...
copying source to pgsql.12761 ...
running configure ...
running make ...
running make check ...
running make contrib ...
running make install ...
setting up db cluster ...
starting db ...
running make installcheck ...
restarting db ...
running make contrib install ...
running make contrib installcheck ...
stopping db ...
OK
Branch: REL8_0_STABLE
All stages succeeded
bash-2.05a$ ./run_build.pl --verbose --nosend --nostatus
--keepall
checking out source ...
checking if build run needed ...
copying source to pgsql.7066 ...