Re: How can I speed up this function?

От David Mitchell
Тема Re: How can I speed up this function?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi Keith,

Unfortunately, we must have those sorts. The statements within a
transaction must be executed on the slave in the same order as they were
on the master, and similarly, transactions must also go in the same
order. As for aliasing the tables, that is just a remnant from previous
versions of the code.

Thanks

David

--
David Mitchell
Software Engineer

Сообщение: Re: How can I speed up this function?
Сообщение: Re: How can I speed up this function?