Re: MacOSX, fink, missing readline/readline.h

От Kevin Murphy
Тема Re: MacOSX, fink, missing readline/readline.h
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Teunis Peters wrote:

> This has to do with building postgresql-8.0.3
>
> I'm installing on a MacOSX system (10.3) and configure's failing to
> find the readline installation.

Installing the vanilla readline library from source now works great on 10.3.

If you first install this using the standard ./configure && make && sudo
make install :

ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/readline/readline-5.0.tar.gz

then your postgresql compile should work fine.

-Kevin murphy

От: "Magnus Hagander"
Сообщение: Re: Windows XP installation problem
От: "Zlatko Matic"
Сообщение: Re: automating backup ?