Re: [SQL] ARRAY() returning NULL instead of ARRAY[]

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: [SQL] ARRAY() returning NULL instead of ARRAY[]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Is this a TODO item?

Probably. I posted some questions regarding whether or not to break
backward compatiblity, and received no replies. In the meanwhile, I've
been doing a major system integration in Korea for the last 2 weeks, and
won't get back to home, or to anything like a reasonably normal schedule
until after July 2. I doubt I'll have time to do much between now and
feature freeze.

Joe