Re: DBSize backend integration

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: DBSize backend integration
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Bruce Momjian wrote:

>So drop total_relation_size(), relation_size_components(), and what
>else?

But these answer easily the question I see most asked - how much space
in total does the relation occupy. I'd like to see at least one of
these, properly named and fixed w.r.t. schemas. Getting
total_relation_size() from relation_size_components() would be easy, so
if we only keep one then keep relation_size_components().

Just my $0.02 worth

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: DBSize backend integration
Сообщение: Re: DBSize backend integration