problem calling psql from another program

От Frank Rittinger
Тема problem calling psql from another program
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello list,

I have PostgreSQL 8.0 on Windows Server 2000, and wrote a small .NET
program that creates a subprocess that executes psql with a sql script
as input (psql -U user -f script.sql).

This script runs well if I start psql from the command line and execute
it there.  But within the .NET program it behaves strange:  it never
finishes but the server doesn't do anything.  When I kill the program
with CTRL-C than it seams as if the script gets executed. (BTW this
works fine under WinXP Pro!)

Any suggestions are welcomed.

Regards

Frank Rittinger