Re: User Quota Implementation

От Jonah H. Harris
Тема Re: User Quota Implementation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
If I recall correctly, I never got a response.  I can still get it done
quickly and probably before the July 1st feature freeze (if that's still
the date).  Tom, Bruce, Josh, et al what are your thoughts if I submit a
patch in the next few days?  Is everyone already too busy reviewing the
current patches?

-Jonah