JDBC Connectivity..

От Minal
Тема JDBC Connectivity..
Дата
Re: JDBC Connectivity..  (Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
I am noting down the steps..which I performed during installation and
for using JDBC....
1. DO we have to use ./configure with-java ?
because when I use that I get error that it failed. Is this the reason I
am not able to eshtablish the connectivity...
In  O'reily book it is mentioned that we have to build the driver...How
does one do that??
I have copied the postgresql driver in /usr/local/tomcat/common/lib
directory..
also set the class path...restarted the tomcat and used the java file as
shown below...

public class Example1

Am I going wrong anywhere??