Re: Making the DB secure

От Geoffrey
Тема Re: Making the DB secure
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Együd Csaba wrote:
> Dear Sean,
> yes, maybe.
> But actually I thought some suggestions. The only real problem of mine is to
> configure the SSL. I am able configure the pg_hba.conf (at least I think so
> now), we have a firewal on the server too.
>
> I meant that maybe somebody can suggest something to make the thing more
> secure.

If you want security, your database should be on one machine, your web
server on another and all behind your firewall which would be yet
another machine.

I tend to agree with a Sean.  If you don't know what you're doing, you
should get a consultant who does.  Production is not the place to learn
how to secure a box.

--
Until later, Geoffrey