Re: Utility database (Was: RE: Autovacuum in the backend)

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: Utility database (Was: RE: Autovacuum in the backend)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Magnus Hagander wrote:

>>I dislike the name pg_system because it implies that that DB
>>is somehow special from the point of view of the system ...
>>which is exactly what it would *not* be.
>

> That I can certainly agree with.

I suggested the name to indicate that it's a db used by system tools. So
from a normal db user's point of view, it says "don't fool with this db,
you might break some tools you're using.

Regards,
Andreas

Сообщение: Re: Utility database (Was: RE: Autovacuum in the backend)
Сообщение: Re: Utility database (Was: RE: Autovacuum in the backend)