Re: Autovacuum in the backend

От Matthew T. O'Connor
Тема Re: Autovacuum in the backend
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hans-Jürgen Schönig wrote:

> I completly agree with Gavin - integrating this kind of thing into the
> backend writer or integrate it with FSM would be the ideal solution.

Yes AV should look at FSM data, and it will eventually.  I'm not sure
how you would integrate AV with the backend writer, but again if
improvements are made to vacuum, AV might have to change along with it,
but I still think it will be needed or at least helpful.

Сообщение: Re: Autovacuum in the backend
Сообщение: Re: Autovacuum in the backend