Any example code of using passwords with JDBC?

От David Siebert
Тема Any example code of using passwords with JDBC?
Дата
Re: Any example code of using passwords with JDBC?  (Roland Walter <rwa@mosaic-ag.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
I have yet to figure out how to access a postgres server that requires
passwords. I can log onto it with PG adminIII just fine but not using JDBC.
Here is my connect statement
  m_sqlConnection = DriverManager.getConnection(s_SQLConnect,
s_SQLUser,"PASSWORD");
I have tried clear text, md5, and encrypted.
Does JDBC detect what type of password is required and then sends it?
Or do I have to specify it somewhere?